Gold's price is over $740CAD at the time of this posting. 32.15 Troy Ounces per kg.
18L of oil is about 16.2kg. 16.2kg of gold is worth $385,414.20.
Not quite gold - but money in your pocket just the same.
Here's a video intended to show you the ugly side of oil collection.
Things to note:
- This is garbage
- Don't use the oil that's left outside
- Once water gets in and heat from the elements is applied - it starts to grow bacteria and ferment
- If there was a dead animal at the bottom of the barrel / dumpster you couldn't tell - it's that bad
- Provide your oil supplier with sealed metal buckets and be prompt in oil pickup
- Use rubber gloves all the times - life's too short.
Here's the video: