Here are two videos of Mark's generator in operation.
Added since last post:
1. exhaust pipes vent to outside (flex pipe on left)
2. glow plugs added for easier starting (battery powered - right)
3. 3 40L fuel jugs hung from cieling
4. 3-to-1 fuel valve to select fuel (diesel or veggie)
1. cooling system
3. sound-proof the shed
4. install electrical cables to his house
With any luck, he'll have a generator working for this spring's thaw-and-melt-and-flood-your-basement season.
Video 1: Single cylinder firing.
Video 2: Both cylinders firing.